Clearly, all lights for gold are as bright as can be!
1. Crypto enthusiasts would be wise to stop comparing crypto to gold. They should do the right thing… and just buy some gold.
2. Please click here now: https://galacticupdates.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/2021nov16cryptofun1.jpg Double-click to enlarge this prestigious PAXG gold token chart.
3. I like a mix of gold, silver, miners, stock markets, real estate, and crypto for my own portfolio, with the biggest weighting on gold bullion. Crypto investors who are new to the world of gold can start with the PAXG token.
4. It’s also a great way for hardcore gold bugs to get a toe in the crypto waters without leaving the safety of gold.
5. Please click here now: https://galacticupdates.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/2021nov16cryptofun2.png Double-click to enlarge. Clearly, it’s a time to book some crypto profits and put those profits into gold.
6. What about the stock market? Well, please click here now: https://galacticupdates.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/2021nov16stkmkt1.png Double-click to enlarge. Unfortunately, US stock market investors appear to have morphed into America’s most hideous class of welfare bums.
7. They grovel for free fiat handouts from the Fed every time there’s a dip in the market. Most disturbingly, they have been getting these handouts for the past 13 years! The bottom line:
8. It’s socialism for the rich… and it’s disgusting!
9. The stock market is massively overbought and when Fed chair Jay finally pulls the plug on the welfare handouts, the market will implode.
10. Note how high the Dow is above it’s long-term moving averages like the 60WMA. RSI and Stochastics are also at levels of concern.
11. A bear wedge pattern is in play and a January meltdown now looks increasingly likely.
12. Because that meltdown is almost certain to be inflation-related, this could be a particularly awesome Chinese New Year… not just for the gold-oriented citizens of China, but for the mining stock investors of the West as well!
13. Please click here now: https://galacticupdates.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/2021nov16usd1.png Double-click to enlarge. The stock market has a bleeding nose and the dollar looks like “wiener money”.
14. For the dollar, a horrifying bear flag is in play against gold… and now there’s a breakout to the downside.
15. Please click here now: https://galacticupdates.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/2021nov16goau1.png Double-click to enlarge this phenomenal GOAU chart. Partial profits can be booked into the rally, but this is not a market where top callers will prosper.
16. Amateur investors who have no gold stock positions risk missing the biggest rally in the history of the gold market… and may be missing it now.
17. Please click here now: https://galacticupdates.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/2021nov16j1.png Double-click to enlarge this long-term GDXJ chart. There will be minor dips and pauses, but intermediate producers represented by GDXJ appear ready to explode upside from this drifting rectangle.
18. Please click here now: https://galacticupdates.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/2021nov16fed1.jpg While most analysts believe the Fed needs to be credible, I believe it needs to be shut down.
19. The Fed has become a welfare operation that feeds rich stock market gamblers while leaving the citizens stranded in a major crisis like Corona.
20. Having said that, the Fed’s silly refusal to stop printing money for financial market gamblers is fuelling serious institutional concern about inflation that could get “out of control”.
21. That’s incredibly positive for gold, silver, and mining stocks.
22. Please click here now: https://galacticupdates.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/2021nov16gold1.png Double-click to enlarge what is almost certainly the best-looking chart in the history of markets; the gold bullion weekly chart. A majestic inverse H&S bull continuation pattern takes centre stage, and now there’s a breakout from the right shoulder.
23. India’s gold market has fully recovered, and the citizens are showcasing their buy-side muscle. Chinese New Year approaches and the gold buying associated with it likely won’t be the Corona-themed dud of last year. The failing Fed will be taper its stock market welfare program as stagflation builds in America… fuelling institutional interest in the miners.
24. Clearly, all lights for gold are as bright as can be!
Special Offer For Website Readers: Please send me an Email to [email protected] and I’ll send you my free “Mining Stock Moonshots!” report. I highlight miners already in rally mode that look poised to begin an even bigger surge higher. Key buy and sell tactics are included for all positions!
Note: We are privacy oriented. We accept cheques, credit card, and if needed, PayPal.
Written between 4am-7am. 5-6 issues per week. Emailed at aprox 9am daily
Rate Sheet (us funds):
2yr: $299 (over 500 issues)
1yr: $199 (over 250 issues)
6 mths: $129 (over 125 issues)
To pay by credit card/paypal, please click this link:
To pay by cheque, make cheque payable to “Stewart Thomson”
Stewart Thomson / 1276 Lakeview Drive / Oakville, Ontario L6H 2M8 Canada
Stewart Thomson is a retired Merrill Lynch broker. Stewart writes the Graceland Updates daily between 4am-7am. They are sent out around 8am-9am. The newsletter is attractively priced and the format is a unique numbered point form. Giving clarity of each point and saving valuable reading time.
Risks, Disclaimers, Legal
Stewart Thomson is no longer an investment advisor. The information provided by Stewart and Graceland Updates is for general information purposes only. Before taking any action on any investment, it is imperative that you consult with multiple properly licensed, experienced and qualified investment advisors and get numerous opinions before taking any action. Your minimum risk on any investment in the world is: 100% loss of all your money. You may be taking or preparing to take leveraged positions in investments and not know it, exposing yourself to unlimited risks. This is highly concerning if you are an investor in any derivatives products. There is an approx $700 trillion OTC Derivatives Iceberg with a tiny portion written off officially. The bottom line:
Are You Prepared?